I’d love one. Thanks for asking!
Okay, so here’s the deal. My post today is about IBC (not to be confused with IBS or the root beer). I’m talking about IndyBizChicks.com. This cool company is ran by this “chick” named Crissy Herron. She’s having a contest to give away a power publicity makeover. (Think this is one of her publicity stunts??)
Here’s what I’m going to win:
It’s a six week session that will include:
- Define your target market – and learn how to reach them!
- Give your website an evaluation and make sure it is as profitable as it can be
- Learn how to write an awesome press release
- Build a media list, press kit, and press room
- Learn about social networking, article marketing, JV partnerships, and MORE!
- Build a marketing plan to help you rock it out in 2009!
I’m at a place in my life where I’m ready to take what I do to the next level. My yoga journey is where it all started. That’s how I got into all this cool spiritual stuff. My yoga practice taught me to be present and to connect to my true self. Once I found this place within, my life started to shift. I became more grateful and more aware (among other things!). I went for years not really knowing what I wanted to do with my life, but now I know and wow…it’s such a cool feeling. It’s a relief, to say the least. So coming from this place within me that is light, is positive, is love….I’m ready! I believe the combination of yoga teaching, jewelry making, and spiritual blogging mom all come together beautifully through my website. Everything I do on my site (and in my life for that matter) is done with the intention of teaching and learning how to live life easy. How to go with the flow and enjoy the ride. And this, Crissy, is why I’m ready to rock it out in 2009!
You can enter the contest too, or just pay her
Thanks Crissy! I can’t wait to work with you~
Related articles by Zemanta
- Marketing for Conscious Entrepreneurs (the-secret-resource.com)
- Marketing on Facebook Part 2 (mjroseblog.typepad.com)
- use your words to change your mind (bripblap.com)
- Get Your Press Release to the Right People (bizzia.com)